Why We're the Best Choice
We get it - there's lots of companies out there that offer the same services that we do. NY Process Express, Inc. strives to set itself apart from the competition. Here's just a few reasons why we think you should choose us:
- Experience Matters: We've been doing this since 2012. With over a decade of experience under our belts, you can rest assured that you're receiving the best service from the most qualified people. We know the laws, rules, and regulations surrounding our business. We use proprietary software and tools to monitor for changes in these rules and regulations to ensure that we are always providing the most accurate service for you. We know how to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
- One Stop Shopping: We can take care of all your service needs throughout the State of New York. You won't have to shop around to find someone in different areas. We provide the same services at the same price throughout the entire state. And if you need something outside New York, we can make arrangements for you.
- Security & Compliance: Many of our competitors get scared away when you mention "compliance". Not us. We have earned Financial Services Compliance (FSC) Accreditation from the National Association of Professional Process Servers. This accreditation provides third-party audited verification of our ongoing compliance with CFPB mandates on the legal community. Click here to read more about our security and compliance accreditation. We are the only process service agency in Upstate New York with this accreditation. We welcome collections and foreclosure services.
- Backed By Technology: Every attempt or service completion we submit will be backed by GPS-tagged timestamps. If our service is ever contested, we'll be ready to stand behind it, with independent third-party verification of our GPS timestamps. You'll always be kept in the loop with our automated e-mail notifications of attempts and service completion.
- We Give Back: We donate 2% of all of our sales, 100% of our corporate credit card rewards, and 100% of our "bottle & can fund" to a local animal rescue. We make daily transfers of these funds to an interest-bearing account and make monthly distributions to the animal rescue. Click here to read more about our Community Give Back Initiative.
- Large Enough To Serve, Small Enough To Care: We're a small business - not a huge corporation that's hard to navigate. Our team is small but friendly and effective. You'll get to know us and we'll get to know you. We're available during business hours by phone (without having to push a bunch of buttons to reach a human), e-mail, live chat, and Facebook - or you can stop by our office and see us in person.