Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to NY Process Express, Inc., that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the NY Process Express, Inc. Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit NY Process Express, Inc. and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by NY Process Express, Inc. as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: nyprocessexpress.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with NY Process Express, Inc. to use the Services.
We do not provide refunds for services.
There may be occasions when NY Process Express, Inc. confirms your order but subsequently learns that is unable to provide the ordered service. In the event that we cannot provide a service you ordered, NY Process Express, Inc. will cancel the order and refund you in full.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: (315) 693-3898
- Via this Link: https://www.nyprocessexpress.com/contact/
- Via this Address: 138 Main Street, Oneida, NY 13421